I've had a fairly restless week--but not really in a bad way. I'm finally exploring some options that pretty much originate all the way back to when I was a kid. I've secured a website and have been developing it, so we'll see what comes of it. I'm giving myself a year to sink or swim, but in the end I'll at least be able to say I explored that route.
Outside of that, I've been avoiding all the news stations since Friday. I can read about it online, but a 30 second clip of pictures had me in tears and I know it's more than my heart can handle. Reading about it is horrific enough, but to see it...I just can't. The guy behind all of it reminds me of what happened with Aunt Mary, and it reminds me why I went into the criminal justice field in the first place--victim advocacy. My heart's still in it for that part....
I feel like there's soooooo much more on my mind, but I guess I'm just having trouble putting everything into words. No biggie, I'm not upset or anything, just sort of withdrawn into my own thoughts at the moment. They'll come out when/if the time is right :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.