Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My cliche post about what I'm thankful for....

This could really take a while if I get too carried away...Obviously I'm thankful for every day God has blessed me with, and thankful for my Ryan, Terry, family and friends--but I can afford to elaborate :)

I'm thankful for Ryan's health!!  I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am that we went from 4 breathing treatments per day, plus a steroid plus a preventative ON A GOOD DAY to nothing....it seems like it was yesterday that I was riding in the ambulance with him and feeling so helpless and scared for him, and yet it's been almost a year now.

I'm thankful for being able to leave my job to be a stay at home mom.  I love that I can be there to experience his milestones and make more memories with him by going to story times and other little cute toddler activities....I also love that I can sneak in a little nap of my own during naptimes lol

I'm thankful to have such an amazing husband that works hard and provides for our little family so that I can stay home.

I'm thankful that I don't have to deal with the daily insanity that used to come with my job....that place was TOXIC!!!

I'm thankful for our short-lived friendship with JT...without him, Terry would have never known about the position in Daytona being open and we would have never made it here.  Maybe we'll make amends, maybe we won't, but either way his was absolutely vital in this transition.

Speaking of short-lived, I'm thankful for my little painting job right after I left probation.  I feel like helped me feel more secure in my decision and helped me at least to get somewhat back in touch with my creative side.

I'm thankful for my new friends!  There are some that I feel like I've known my entire life and some that are taking a little longer to really get to know...but either way, they've been essential to making us feel at home here.  I'm pretty excited to see what the future holds as we all become more acquainted :)

I'm also thankful for my "old" friends!!!  For the ones that have come to Florida to visit us, for the days I've been homesick and needed just some sense of familiarity, for the ones who gave us rides to the airport and are going to Sykpe us for a gingerbread house building this weekend--I'm so grateful!!

I'm thankful for our families.  They're always so supportive of everything we do...not to mention both of our families are super-fun and always make life more interesting :)

I'm thankful for our condo....I love this place so much!!!  I haven't loved a place this much since the farm house, and that's saying quite a lot!

I'm also thankful for being so close to the beach.  I love talking the long way home and driving up the coast and watching the waves (and of course the road...).

I'm thankful for date nights!  It's been awesome for our marriage to have time to go experience new things together again and get dressed up for each other....and Ryan loves his time with his grandparents :)

I'm thankful for my iPhone.  My old phone really did suck.

I'm thankful for chocolate chip cookies, diet dr. pepper, chocolate milk, M&Ms, ice cream, and any other random junk food favorites of mine!

I'm thankful for Pandora Radio.  Breaking Benjamin, Sick Puppies, Fenix TX, Five Finger Death Punch and Sexy and I Know It stations have been quite popular in the Jaeger household this year!!!

I'm thankful for Facebook--the family that I've been able to connect with has been awesome!!  I would never have some of the relationships that I do now if it weren't for Facebook bringing everyone together.

I'm thankful for True Blood.  Flippin love that show and hot vampire Eric lol...oh and How I Met Your Mother :) 

Finally, I am thankful for new beginnings.  I never realized how badly I (WE) needed this move.I really could list a ton more, but you know, I'd be rambling ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.