Tuesday, September 4, 2012

One of those weeks?

Is it going to be one of THOSE weeks?????  I was sick all day yesterday, and then today I got in my first wreck EVER...well, where I was driving and hadn't merely backed into a parked car lol--but still, it has made way for continuation of a potentially bad week.  I was turning left into the Palm Coast Rec. Center after having been to get more medicine from yesterday's illness when a car came up on my left going the wrong way hit the front of Terry's truck.  I thought he was about to drive off because he continued further up, so I immediately starting trying to remember his tag, but fortunately he put his truck in reverse and followed me into the Rec. Center parking lot.  Ryan was in the backseat, and his reaction was to tell me "No say that!!" when I yelled "Oh SHIT!!!!" I got my mom and my friend Danielle to take him and his ET doll into the Teddy Bear Picnic while I did all the report filing.  I didn't flip out on the guy, who was very apologetic but also complaining that he was going to be late for a meeting.  The hardest thing for me is going to be to not let my nerves get the best of me the rest of the week...there's alot that could go really well or really wrong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.