We're on our way home from Atlanta so I figured now would be as good of a time as any to update my blog :) I don't really know where I left off, but we left Wednesday night to come visit Gran & Pawpaw. We relaxed all day Thursday and went to the North Georgia State Fair that night (our annual tradition to go on opening night). Ryan got to see Chickfila cows first and thought it was hilarious to hear them moo, then we went to the petting zoo. We were greeted by like 5 goats and I thought he might be a little scared, but he just petted them and laughed. He also got to pet rabbits, emus, sheep, a chicken and a llama. From there, we went and ate ribbon fries and funnel cakes (after washing our hands of course lol), then we rode the Cyclops. Ryan loved the robot the best, and I suspect Gran did too after sharing a dance with it ;)
The next day we spent relaxing again since I didn't get much sleep for Terry's tossing and turning, and that night we had dinner with friends at Logan's Roadhouse. I don't think they all really know how much it meant to me that they were there, but we had such a blast! I did a "Surprise Theme" that we decided at the last minute to be "Halloween Shit"--bubble fingers, skull necklaces, stretchy skeletons and crazy eye glasses :) it was a night full of laughs and I hadn't realized how much I've been needing that!!
Today we got up and had lunch with Gran and Pawpaw before leaving. We stopped by to see Terry's family on the way out. Sure, we disn't get to see everyone, but we covered a lot of ground in our 2 days. I obviously miss Gran & Pawpaw already, but there's always next month when they come down to visit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.